Friday, February 4, 2011

Hockey, eh?

My not being in school and not having a job may bring a question into your mind: WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOURSELF?! Excellent question. And the answer?
PLAY HOCKEY
And a lot of it. Nothing could make me happier than playing hockey. It is my passion! Yes, an uncommon passion for a girl. But then again, I'm a very uncommon person. So it fits.

The past month I have played at least 15 games for 4 different teams, and I have practiced twice with a team. A guy from one of the teams is so thankful for my playing for him, that he's going to buy me a new stick. Score! I guess you could say that I'm getting paid. When all is said and done, I have absolutely no life whatsoever, but I get to play a heckuva lot of hockey. Totally worth it.

Anyone need a goalie?...

No comments: