Friday, July 24, 2009

Swimsuit shopping...

Here's a little anecdote for you...hope you enjoy it!

For the trip to China, I am required to have a one-piece swimsuit, which is completely fine. The only problem is that I don't own one!! So yesterday, my mom and I went out to go look for one. Not an easy task! First of all, it's not really the right time of year to be buying swimsuits, so they're pretty hard to find in general. To add on to that, there are barely any one-piece swimsuits any where, even in the right season. We went to Kohl's, Land's End, Sports Authority, Boston Store, and Sears. A couple hours and a very tired-of-shopping-girl later, we finally found one at JC Penny's!! Praise the Lord! I thought that trip would never end. But now if I ever need a one-piece ever again, I'll have one, thanks to the China trip! :)

THE END.

No comments: