Monday, July 13, 2009

Update time!!

OK, I think it's time for an update. I haven't done this in quite a while. For now, I'll just get you up to speed on what I've been doing lately.

I've done quite a lot since my last posting (March 28th). First things first, I started my job again this summer at Willow Run. Last year I worked for a few months there and they ask
ed me back. I started some time in May this year. You could say that it's going well. Besides one crappy day there that made me want to quit, it's been going well. But that's a whole other story...

On June 6th (D-Day, yes sir), I graduated high school! It has been quite the jo
urney through high school and let's just say that I'm glad it's over. God has blessed me with the greatest parents in the world who were willing to keep me at home since second grade and homeschool me. I am so thankful for them and I love them more than anything! The graduation ceremony went very smoothly. I was in the worship band, playing the piano, for the third year in a row. We had a new music director this year, which gave it a kind of rocky start, but everything turned out great. I had my party the next day, which was perfect. The weather was absolutely beautiful...praise the Lord!

The next big thing that I did was go to Lifest!!! It was a last minute thing, getting my ticket a week before we left. I wasn't planning on going this year, but my best friend Abby and her family invited me to go along with them. I'm so thankful for them! Lifest is a giant, Christian music festival up in Oshkosh. You camp out on the grounds in a tent or camper...we had tents. We usually have a huge group of people when we go up there, but this year it was just the three Froncek's, Abby's boyfriend Kendrick, and me. We had such a good time and saw so many good bands! We saw TobyMac, Green Means Go, Undying Allegiance, Pillar, Red, Stellar Kart, Hawk Nelson, and Third Day. I'm probably forgetting some in there, but that's most of them. :)


That's pretty much what I've been up to. Now in the mean time, I'm waiting for China. Only 2 1/2 weeks to go!!

Showing hope -
~Katie~

No comments: