Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Waiting...




Greetings friends,

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to have my big brother back! He's off at college at Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA for his junior year. He's been gone since the middle of August and I'll be honest. I never thought that I'd miss him this much. I mean, come on, he's an older brother who picks on me all the time, just like any other older brother. I'll admit though, I do provoke it a lot, but I do it in love. But let me tell you something...I couldn't have asked for a better brother. He definitely has his faults like any other human being, but all and all, he's a God-fearing, loving person and that's rare to find these days in a 20 year old. God has truly blessed my family with him. He gets home on Saturday night for Thanksgiving break (Thanksgiving already?!?) and he'll be here for a week! I pray that God will bless our time with him home next week.

Showing hope -
~Katie~

No comments: