Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Snow Man



Not much to say in this blog. I just wanted to show you our snowman that my dad, Anna, Emma and I made. It snowed a few inches yesterday and it was really good packing snow. How could you waste it? So we made a snowman. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I think it's one of the best ones ever! hehe It took most of the snow out of our front yard, but it was worth it. It's little moments like these that I will remember forever. God willing, I won't be living in the same house as my parents for my whole life. You have to take those moments and cherish them forever so you have something to look back on when you're older. Live the life that God has given you to the fullest and make it a good one!

Showing hope -
~Katie~

P.S. In the picture: Anna, Lumpy, Emma

No comments: