Monday, December 13, 2010

Adventure time!

Speaking of adventures (see previous post), my family is about to embark on one right now! One of my dad's patients is going to be staying in our house for a little while. It might end up being a couple weeks. The cool thing is that he is from Haiti! I know absolutely nothing about him other than he just had a tumor removed and that his name is Duchenne. We are all super excited! I'm sure that God is going to bless this time, both for us and for Duchenne. Tonight we are going out to dinner with him. This is going to be fun! I don't know where he stands with the Lord, so please be praying that we could be a help to him. Here we go!


Showing hope -
~Katie~

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Can't wait to hear about this!!!
Love you =)

Karmen said...

Aw Katie I love your family! You guys have such big hearts and it's awesome you're taking someone in! Especially during the Christmas season, this is what it's all about! :) Can't wait to hear more!