Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fútbol and Coke

Fútbol and Coke is the best way to describe today. I spent a couple hours watching fútbol with Duchene, while he drank about five cans of Coke today. He sure loves his sugar and caffeine! While watching a couple games, Bill and I discovered that his favorite player is Ronaldinho. Duchene told us that he used to play a lot of soccer, er, I mean fútbol, back in Haiti, but he had to stop when he got the tumor in his jaw. The sad thing is that he most likely will not be able to play any more because his jaw is so fragile. At least for quite a while anyways. 

After a couple hours of the tele, I decided I needed a little bit of our fresh 1° weather and set up our Christmas lights with my mom. Yeah it's the 14th, but better late than never! We now have the best light display in our court, if I do say so myself. Once that task was completed, I took Anna and Emma to the store to get my mom a birthday card and some purty flowers...happy birthday mom! Then we got to eat at my mom's favorite restaurant: The Cheesecake Factory. YUM. All in all, it was a pretty fantastical day!


Showing hope - 
 ~Katie~

No comments: