Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Shh! It's a secret...

I have a secret...but you're never going to know...OK, maybe you are. That's probably why I'm telling you that I have a secret. Are you ready for this? Maybe I won't tell you. I mean, it's a HUGE secret! You probably can't handle the truth, so I'll just go...

Fine! Here it is...
I
am
addicted
to....
SHOES!
 
Yeah, that's probably not as exciting as I hyped it up to be. But there is no denying the fact that I LOVE shoes! It's getting to the point where my family has threatened to get me professional help. Well, maybe not, but you get it. It's a sickness. This picture doesn't do my collection justice. I still have boots, golf shoes, soccer shoes, running shoes (these make me wonder), volleyball shoes, etc. My prize shoes are the orange Pumas and the purple Graceland heels from Germany.
I'm glad I finally got that off my chest. There is another secret, but I KNOW that you are not ready for that. Not yet....

 Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Karmen said...

haha ohh me too! I love your purple heels! That's such an awesome memory :) Shoes are theee best!