Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Time Is Here

After procrastinating long enough, I finally got all of my Christmas shopping done! And I did it all in less than an hour. Yay me! Speaking of procrastinating, I am going to be playing the piano at the Majestic movie theater on Friday night (8-10) and I have yet to pick out all of my songs. I have a a basic idea, but I still have a lot to figure out. Oh, and I also have to wear something nice, ie; no jeans, t-shirts, or tennis shoes. I'll have to do some diggin' in my closet! This will be my first time doing something like this, and I am not a fan of being the center of attention, so please pray for me. I'm just a little nervous!

OK, on to more seriousness. I believe that this is going to be one of the best Christmas's ever. We get to share God's gift of His Son with Duchene. I don't know how much of it he is going to understand, but I pray that he will take at least a little something back to Haiti with him. 

Well, I better end this before I piddle in my pants. Love you all!

Showing hope -
 ~Katie~

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

A: I love you

B: no jeans, t-shirts, or tennis shoes...YOU'RE SCREWED!!!!

C: Piddle...ha ha

~Katie~ said...

A: I love you too

B: Thanks for the encouragement! But yes, I am. haha

C: I made it to the bathroom ;-)