Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Vuvuzela!

Last night was one the funnest nights EVA! My family, Rami, Jason, Aaron, and Carrie all went to an Admirals game last night. And they gave out vuvuzelas!! Our group had to be the most obnoxious group there. It was the bomb. The other awesome part of the night was that we were one of them fancy V.I.P. boxes. I guess you could say that my dad has some sweet connections. Oh, and the fact that we were in a box was made known to everyone within earshot to hear Jason yell, "I'm in a box!"

Before the game started, Rami, Carrie, Rianne and I walked around the entire arena blowing the vuvuzelas. Obnoxious? Yes. Incredibly fun and worth the tingling of the lips for the rest of the night? YES! The great thing about these pretty cheap vuvuzelas is that they leave this very attractive red ring around the top of the upper lip. Said ring was still there this morning, along with a little swolleness...still worth it though! The noise never gets old. Of course the Admirals lost, but it was made up by the amazing time spent with my family and second family. 

I had the wonderful pleasure of driving the car with Aaron, Carrie, and Rianne in it. Those three + vuvuzelas = an incredible distraction to the driver! Fortunately, we made it home to live to see another great adventure. Like perhaps...the CAYMAN ISLANDS in 3 days!


~Katie~

No comments: